Go shopping in your golf cart. Stroll along the boardwalk by the lake. Tailgate at a polo match. Our campus brims with opportunities that make each day more fulfilling.
Freedom to enjoy what you love.
Whether you choose an activity from the robust community calendar or do something on your own, there are plenty of ways to get to know your neighbors and stay as busy or relaxed as you like.
If you’re interested in a subject or a particular pastime but don’t see it on our calendar, let us know! Our residents take an active role in our community, initiating and leading classes, clubs and committees.
There’s more to explore.
We’re a golf cart community connected to The Villages® Town Squares, so you’re a short ride away from shopping and fun. Our residents enjoy being close to the Hacienda Recreation Center, The Villages® Polo Club, and Spanish Springs Town Square. Museums, galleries and cultural attractions, including The Sharon L. Morse Performing Arts Center and Savannah Center, are nearby.
Freedom Pointe is a short hop from Florida’s Turnpike and 1.5 hours from Orlando. Our residents have easy access to natural lakes and parks, and outdoor recreation including multiple world-class golf courses such as Hacienda Hills and El Santiago.
- Group fitness
- Personal training classes
- Lifelong learning, including classes and lectures
- Arts and crafts instruction
- Bridge and billiards
- Happy Hours and movie nights
- Outings to local attractions
- 45+ interest groups and clubs
- Energizing volunteer opportunities
Try them out:
More to explore nearby:
- Local boutiques, cafés, breweries, vineyards and historic sites
- Museums, galleries and other cultural attractions
- Ocala National Forest and Lake George
- Town Squares shopping and entertainment
- Sharon L. Morse Performing Arts Center
- Savannah Center