Short-term care and senior rehabilitation.
Quality care and a personalized experience.
Feel better faster after illness, injury, or a hospital stay. Our skilled rehabilitation team members are experts in treating senior adults. They’ll work with you to develop a customized short-term care plan, so you can reach your goals as quickly and safely as possible.
Your best route to recovery.
We’re proud to be recognized for our high standards for senior rehabilitation, winning the 2019-2020 Best Nursing Home Short-Term Rehabilitation Award from U.S. News & World Report.
We offer a range of short-term rehabilitation services in a welcoming residential setting. So that you can fully focus on your health and healing, we take care of chores like housekeeping and laundry, and help you with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming and medication management. Our team of physical, occupational, and speech therapists will consult with your personal physician, ensuring your plan for short-term care is entirely customized to your needs.
During your short-term stay, we’ll assist with the details of hospital admission, discharge and more. We’ll also conduct a home assessment or home visit to ensure you’re able to safely return to your normal routine.
Treatment plans are available to residents and nonresidents, and may include:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation for stroke, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease
- Fall prevention program
- Retraining activities of daily living
- Pulmonary program
- Cardiac heart failure program (as opposed to cardiac rehabilitation)
- Adaptive/Assistive equipment training
Rehabilitation services and amenities:
- Private or companion suite
- Three chef-prepared meals daily, with guest meals available
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- A variety of life-enriching cultural, social and recreational activities
- iPads and Wi-Fi for individual engagement
- Spacious, inviting common areas
- 24-hour staffing
- Emergency call system
- Scheduled transportation
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Home assessment/visit to ensure a safe discharge
Contact us to learn more about our short-term and long-term rehabilitation services.
Use the form on this page, or call 352-364-8581.